NEW YORK, August 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – SmarTech Analysis and Stifel Global Technology Group to Present AM Investment Strategies, a Half-Day Online Summit on September 9, 2021 during which leaders from the additive manufacturing (AM) industry will discuss AM’s public and private market investment environment.
Through two panels, CEOs and industry leaders will join experts from SmarTech and Stifel to analyze recent market activity (PSPC, equity offerings, mergers and acquisitions and venture capital) and provide market insights. future in the context of real market data. Registration is free at aminvestmentstrategies.com.
Since the start of the year, Stifel has led 9 of the largest fundraising and consulting operations in the digital manufacturing sector, totaling more than $ 3 billion in cumulative value, in particular as financial advisor to Fathom as part of its $ 1.5 billion merger with Altimar Acquisition Corp and acting as Joint Investment Agent on a $ 80 million HOSE to support the suit.
SmarTech is the leading research, market data and consulting company focused solely on 3D printing and additive manufacturing, counting the majority of major OEMs and numerous multinational industrial and financial companies among its clients.
Speakers to date include:
- Benny buller, VELO3D, CEO
- Arno Held, AM Ventures, Managing Director
- Jos Burger, Ultimaker, member of the board of directors
- Greg kress, Shapeways, CEO
- Yoav Zief, Stratasys, CEO
- Max Lobovski, Formlabs, CEO
- John hartner, The ExOne Company, CEO
- Ryan martin, FATHOM, CEO
- Mohsen Seifi, ASTM, Director of Global AF Programs
- Bryan dow, Stifel, Managing Director
- Stephen butkow, Stifel, Managing Director
- Scott Dunham, SmarTech, Executive Vice President Research
- Joris peel, SmarTech, consulting vice-president
- Michael Molitch-Hou, 3DPrint.com, editor-in-chief
Registration for the event is free, but capacity is limited.
For more information, contact: [email protected]
About SmarTech Analysis
SmarTech analysis is based on New York City and is a subsidiary of 3DR Holdings, a business-to-business technology media company comprising the world’s leading 3DPrint.com news and events company. Upcoming 3DR Holdings events include: Additive Manufacturing Strategies (additivemanufacturingstrategies.com, March 1-3, 2022, New York City) and Inside 3D Printing (inside3dprinting.com, October 13-15, 2021, Seoul).
SOURCE SmartTech Analysis