NEW YORK, July 20, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Simplifeye, a technology platform improving patient and practice workflow for the retail healthcare industry, today announced that it has expanded its range of services to include Simplifeye payments and Simplifeye Invite, making it the most comprehensive and scalable workflow technology solution specifically for the healthcare industry. Simplifeye was created by physician for physicians and is transforming the way practices interact with patients by streamlining front desk workflows, eliminating points of friction, optimizing operations and facilitating access to care health and dental care they need. By helping practices manage and optimize their businesses, Simplifeye allows physicians to focus on what really matters: providing patients with high quality health care.
While the healthcare technology market is teeming with integration companies that provide core technology functionality for a specific healthcare industry, Simplifeye is scalable across multiple medical areas and provides practices with a single, easy-to-use platform. that was built from the ground up with the end user in mind.
“Simplifeye now gives practices and their patients more options for making and receiving payments and creating payment plans. Technology enables practices and patients – healthcare providers’ businesses are better protected and treatments are more affordable for patients, ”said Dr. Ryan hungate, orthodontist and founder and CEO of Simplifeye. “The pandemic has changed patient preferences and expectations, making it more important than ever to offer diverse payment channels and plans. Simplifeye allows traditional practices to easily adapt to this trend and meet the needs of patients.
With the addition of Simplifeye Payments to its platform, Simplifeye offers a unique solution for firms to effectively manage the management of the revenue cycle. Payments makes it easier than ever to collect patient payments by credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and ACH digital payments. It enables a Wi-Fi powered card processing terminal to allow patients to pay from consulting or treatment rooms, rather than from reception desks. The benefits of Simplifeye payments include:
- Flexibility to offer personalized payment plans with 0% merchant fees, saving thousands of dollars in credit card processing fees
- Built-in credit checks, affordable down payments and automatic monthly payments, making it easier for patients to pay for the services they need
- Reduce staff time and administrative costs with automated text-to-pay reminders, paying digital invoices up to 80% faster than traditional paper invoices
- Easy-to-use cloud-based dashboard that practice admins can access anytime, anywhere to easily view account statuses
- A simple and streamlined payment experience for patients allowing them to pay from anywhere in the office instead of at the checkout, and providing an online payment portal for offsite payments
Simplifeye’s new Invite technology is an AI-powered tool for creating a personalized, automated approach to filling schedules with ideal patients with open treatment plans. The advantages of Simplifeye Invite include:
- Numerous appointments resulting in the possibility of matching patients with incomplete treatments and openings in a practice schedule, filling unexpected gaps due to cancellations
- Segmentation by procedure, insurance coverage, date of last treatment and more options to identify priority patients
- SMS and email appointment invitations providing direct links for scheduling
- Increased conversion of scheduled treatments into scheduled appointments
- Simplified patient planning and reactivation combined with increased case acceptance and revenue
Interested physicians and practice directors can request a Simplifeye demo at https://simplifeye.co.
Simplifeye empowers physicians by automating the business side of their practices. The company provides software solutions that digitize and improve existing processes that are at the heart of many medical practices. Simplifeye empowers healthcare professionals to focus their efforts on delivering high quality healthcare, which translates into great experiences for patients. Founded in 2015, the company is backed by Health Catalyst Capital, Felicis, First Round Capital, Indicator Ventures, RTP Ventures, Uncork and strategic investors. The company currently serves 8,000 practices and has facilitated more than 400,000 patient appointments in United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and Saudi Arabia. For more information or a Simplifeye demo, visit https://simplifeye.co.
(888) 317-4687 ext 703